Commissioner Henry is pleased to announce her new Make Notts Safe Grants.
Commissioner Henry has a vision to “make Nottinghamshire safe and feel safe”. She is committed to working with local communities and local organisations to help her achieve this vision. The Make Notts Safe Grants aim to empower third sector organisations to deliver key priorities in the Make Notts Safe Plan - her Police and Crime Plan for 2022-25. The total value of all the Make Notts Safe Grants, including the Thematic Funding rounds, the Community Chest and the Innovation Fund, is £1 million.
Organisations wishing to apply for a Make Notts Safe Grant must first read the Make Notts Safe Overview and the FAQ document that can be found below.
Make Notts Safe Thematic Grants
Make Notts Safe Grants will fund third sector organisations with multi-year funding through thematic funding rounds which are closely linked to the Make Notts Safe Plan’s strategic priorities.
The first two thematic funding rounds – relating to Youth Diversion and Hidden Harm – have concluded. The final three thematic funding rounds are now open – Hate Crime, Rural Crime and Communities - and will close on 15 September 2022. You can find the relevant documents below:
- For Make Notts Safe Thematic Grants application form, click here.
- For guidance on how to apply, click here.
- For a detailed guide for proposals for the hate crime thematic grant, click here.
- For a detailed guide for proposals for the rural crime thematic grant, click here.
- For a detailed guide for proposals for the community crime thematic grant, click here.
- For the full list of successful projects in the youth diversion and hidden harm themes, click here
Make Notts Safe Community Chest
In addition to the thematic funding rounds there is a Make Notts Safe Community Chest to provide short term (6 months – 1 year) funding. The Community Chest will be launched twice a year. Funding for the second round of the 2022/23 Community Chest is NOW OPEN. The deadline for applications is midday on Friday 5th August.